Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Down to the Wire

Hey, all.
Here's Ginny checking in again. We've got quite the oppressive amount of work on our plates, and the task of completeing it all is beyond daunting. We need to allow the printers at most 28 days to get the comic printed and back to us (I sense a zombie movie starring a certain Irishman).
Time is running out, since this must debut at the Expo.
I know we can get it done. The question is, how much of our former selves will exist by the time the endeavor is complete?
That and the fact that our day jobs are draining what was left of our sanity.

Preserverence can pay off, though, and I'm hoping it will.
I will not surrender the quality of my work simply because time isn't performing at maximum relativity lately.
Honestly, it isn't! Otherwise, I'd be able to convince myself I had a lot more time than I do!!!

Here's some art to brighten the day:

A fancy lineart from Athenaeum!




Tata for now!

-Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment